- Regulations and Public Policy are Favorable
- To Home Ownership
- To a Sustainable Supply of Building Properties
- To a Diversified Local Employment Base
- To Efficiency and Effectiveness in Government Provided Services
- Our Members are Informed
- About industry related issues & those who impact public policy and regulations.
Check out these interesting advocacy related tidbits regarding the CWBHA territory:
6 (Okanogan, Chelan, Douglas, Kittitas, Yakima, Klickitat)
5 (7th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th)
3 (3rd, 4th, and 8th)
300 City/Town Council Members; 18 County Commissioners; 29 Port/PUD Commissioners; 15 State Legislators; 3 US Reps, and a plethora of other county wide and local taxing district officials.
457,757 (2010 Census); 470,819 (2015 Estimate)
Size of Territory
18,706 Square Miles
350 miles from CWHBA’s southernmost city of Bingen (Klickitat County) to the northernmost city of Oroville (Okanogan).