Your Workers’ Comp Solution…
R.O.I.I.® (Return on Industrial Insurance) Select, is BIAW’s performance-based retrospective rating group premium program, the largest in the state, with the Department of Labor & Industries (L&I). The group receives refunds when the group’s premiums exceed their losses.
WHY HIRE R.O.I.I.® SELECT?
All R.O.I.I.® Select member participants receive:
- Outcome-based Claims Assistance
- Safety Services
- Risk Management Services
- Return To Work Options Program
- Retraining Assistance Program
- L & I Audit Assistance
- Claim Investigations and Litigation
- Fee Transparency
R.O.I.I.® SELECT REQUIREMENTS
As a member participant of R.O.I.I.® Select you are required to:
- Attend the ABCs of Claim Management Class (prior to the start of the plan year)
- Complete the R.O.I.I.® Select Underwriting Survey
- Offer light/modified duty on all time loss claims
- Offer 30 days Kept on Salary (KOS), paid by employer, on all time loss claims
Start Here to See If You Are A Good Fit for The Program
Electronic Release Form https://roiiselect.com/
Deadline: May 18th
Deadline: August 24th
Deadline: November 16th
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
Nearly 2,000 companies hired the experts at R.O.I.I.® Select to help them become better, safer companies. But don’t just take our word for it. Discover why companies across the state have chosen R.O.I.I.® Select above the rest.
“We are longtime members and the R.O.I.I. program certainly warrants our membership! We are very appreciative of the program.”
-Lynn Van Auken, Yakima Watermill, Inc
“Our company has been signing up for the R.O.I.I. program for several years and would like to give it a full endorsement. There are many reasons to be a member of the CWHBA, such as industry representation & governmental affairs, which are very important, but R.O.I.I is just so tangible that it should not be overlooked by anyone who is an employer. Thank you for your hard work to keep this available.”
-Scott Gust Gust Builders
“Any business owner who wants to be a good steward of company dollars needs to be involved with the ROII program. I see this program as a huge benefit to Baxter Construction and recommend it to all members. Program cost is very minimal and requires no time from you as a business owner, yet returns can be huge. We have seen returns as high as $8,500.00, so all I have to say about ROII is start now get involved in 2008.”
– Brice Baxter, Baxter Construction
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
R.O.I.I.® Select Program
R.O.I.I.® Select Administrative Services Director
(360) 352-7800, ext. 123
Director of Insurance Programs
(360) 352-7800, ext. 111
R.O.I.I.® SELECT CLAIMS ASSISTANCE
R.O.I.I.® Select’s expert in-house claim team saves you time and money by proactively working with all parties involved in the claim process to ensure good outcomes and quick resolution. Their involvement in the process results in injured workers being able to return to work in a more expeditious manner and identifies the need for retraining earlier in the claim process so injured workers can receive the help they need to return to work in another field quickly. Getting your injured worker back on the job and saving you and your company valuable resources is their number one priority.
R.O.I.I.® Select Claims Assistance
R.O.I.I.® Select Director of Risk Management
(360) 352-7800, ext. 119
BIAW MEMBER REBATE PROGRAM
Why not get paid a rebate for something you’re already doing?The Member Rebate Program is an exciting program that can actually put money back into your pocket! Through this program, the country’s leading manufacturers pay rebates as their way of thanking our members for their loyalty. You may already be utilizing many of these products.
BIAW INSIGHTS MAGAZINE
HOW IT WORKS
- No receipts are required
- A simple claim form is all that is needed to be filled out
- Claims are filled out quarterly for all homes or projects that are closed or completed
- The program does not require builders or remodelers to change how they do business
- The supply chain is not affected
REGISTER FOR FREE
(360) 352-7800, ext. 137
Member Rebate Program
PO Box 1073, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742
Structural Warranty | Builder’s Risk | Builders Warranty | General Liability
BIAW’s Building Industry Insurance Program, is an exclusive member benefit which allows members the opportunity to purchase insurance products through BIAW member insurance agents at competitive prices.
LEARN MORE & FIND PRODUCT AGENTS https://www.biaw.com/BIIP
Building Industry Insurance Program
(360) 352-7800, ext. 137
AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE OPTIONSThe BIAW Health Insurance Program is a non-profit, multiple employer, benefit program created for members of local building associations throughout the Pacific Northwest. Purchasing power, excellent benefits and rate stability are the cornerstones of the success of the BIAW Health Insurance program. ADVANTAGES OF PROGRAM
- The BIAW Health Insurance Program is one of the largest, multiple-employer, healthcare purchasing alliance in the Northwest with a long history of providing BIAW members the best healthcare benefits and pricing available.
- Offers group medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans. Over 20 custom plan designs are available including: Health Savings Accounts, and voluntary dental plans, with a range of benefit and deductible levels
- Include 100% coverage for preventive care benefits such as well baby care, screeinings, annual physicals, and many more
- All BIAW Regence BlueShield plans include coverage for on-the-job accidents (when the claimant is not covered under a workers’ compensation program). Most other plans exclude these claims
- Receive only one monthly billing statement, and make a single monthly payment
- Exclusive Trust Consultants and Administrators
- EPK & Associates, Inc., is the exclusive contract administrator for the BIAW Health Insurance Program. EPK’s employee benefit professionals provide direct customer service to both participating companies and employees, including claims and eligibility assistance, COBRA administration, etc.
- Capital Benefit Services, Inc., the BIAW Trust Consulting Broker is responsible for plan design, carrier renewal negotiations, employee communications, plan comparisons, employee meetings and evaluating additional benefit options.
- CBS, Inc. can also assist with other employee benefits such as: Long-term and short-term disability, Retirement Plans, Health Reimbursement Accounts, Voluntary Dental
- Members take advantage of significantly reduced rates well below the direct market. The pooling power of the members allow for competitive pricing from the region’s foremost health insurers, including Regence BlueShield, Asuris Northwest Health and LifeMap.
NAHB MEMBER ADVANTAGE PROGRAM
FREE Savings for CWHBA Members
As a benefit of being a member, you have access to discounts and savings opportunities offered by many top companies.
Companies Offering Discounts
- General Motors
- Dodge Ram
- Lowe’s Pro Services
- Amazon Business
Click Here For Full List of Partners
(800) 368-5242 ext: 8273