New Creation Construction, LLC
- Outstanding Innovation
Ultimate Family Home
Upon first sight, it is apparent that this is not one of the run-of-the-mill homes! The exterior is completely clad in brick and masonry featuring an oversized garage. The interior is just as delightful with dedicated spaces not often found in today’s plans, individual rooms with unity and flow. A grand front door opens onto a central great room with a magnificent fireplace, a dining room for everyday family meals, and a kitchen that is backed with an extensive Butler’s pantry. This custom design features another living room and the ultimate a craft/mud room – plus an exercise room with on-suite bath, all conveniently located near the pool for a complete workout! Along with four children’s bedrooms this home provides enough bathrooms to minimize squabbling over shared spaces. And plenty of space for the fabulous master suite retreat.
The finishes are as hard working as the rooms:
- Engineered Hickory hardwood floors for the entry, kitchen, dining, hallway, pantry
- Floating LVT floor for a tile-look in the bathrooms, laundry, and art room
- Carpet for the bedrooms, den/office, loft, great room and living room
- 4” x 12” ceramic wall tile with distressed wood-look tile for the shower accent and vanity splash in the exercise on-suite shower
- Children’s tub surrounds are 12” x 24” porcelain tile with glass mixed finish hexagon mosaic for the accent and vanity splash or an accent of stainless steel
- Master bath 12”x24” porcelain tile for the flooring and shower walls with glass mosaic for accent in shower & vanity splash
- Laundry splash: wood look porcelain tile
- Individual rooms well laid out for excellent flow and function
- Extensive masonry throughout interior and exterior
- Unique product selection with multiple feature walls
- Family centered home with pool and cabana
- Ultimate craft room
- Oversized garage
Thursday, September 12th
Specializing in building custom homes, remodeling (customizing client’s existing homes to meet current needs), and light commercial building in the Yakima Valley, New Creation Construction was established in 1997 with a focus on sustainable building and unique projects; Justin Wolff has the experience to help you bring your project to life! With an emphasis on high efficiency and net zero homes. We believe in building the best structure or shell- that will stand up long term- as well as reduces your home’s energy consumption- that the project can afford. Justin believes that planning ahead is the key to a successful project; and we spend the time before the start to understand what you want to accomplish.
CWHBA & TOUR OF HOMES AWARDS: 2018 & 2015 People’s Choice; 2018 Best in Class; 2015 Best Overall; 2018, 2017 & 2015 Best Kitchen; 2018 Outstanding Master Suite & 2017 Best Master Bath; 2018 Outstanding Exterior living space; 2015 Outstanding Craftsmanship; 2013 Remodeler of the Year; 2008 Builder of the Year; YAKIMA VALLEY BUSINESS TIMES AWARDS: 2014 Builder of the Year.